City Centre Accommodations at the Arora Hotel Manchester
Arora Hotel Manchester offers 141 superbly appointed accommodation rooms in Manchester City Centre made up of Superior, Premier and Executive bedrooms.
Check-in at Arora Hotel Manchester is from 14:00 hours; check-out is 11:00 hours. Early check-in and late check-out are subject to availability and may be subject to extra charges.
» Superior Double Bedrooms feature:
- Double bed
- Mini cooler
- Direct Dial Telephone
- WiFi Internet Access
- Air Conditioning
- Tea and Coffee making facility
- Iron and ironing board
- Electronic safe
- Heated towel rail
- Steam free mirrors
- Bathroom speakers
» Superior Double Double rooms feature – in addition to the above features of Superior Double Room:
- Spacious bedroom
- Two Double beds in the room
» Premier King Rooms feature – in addition to above features of Superior Double Rooms:
- Larger bedroom plus seating area
- King-size double bed
- Luxury toiletries
» Family Rooms feature – in addition to the above features of Superior Double Room:
- Spacious bedroom
- Two double-size beds that can accommodate up to two adults and two children or four adults
» Additional bedroom features – on request:
- Accessible rooms
- A Cot can be added to the room a baby and the double double rooms are perfect for a family of two adults and two children to share for free, subject to availability. Extra bed can be added to the room for maximum two children for a supplement of £10, subject to availability.
- In partnership with Sir Cliff Richard OBE, five of our Premier Bedrooms have been tastefully designed to feature artwork and memorabilia from Sir Cliff’s personal collection. Rooms inspired by his illustrious career include ‘Summer Holiday’, ‘Congratulations’, ‘Dreaming’, ‘Move It’ and ‘Heathcliff’.
If you are not planning to go out and fancy a meal in your room, a 24–hour room service menu is available with all items freshly made from the restaurant 24 (a room service tray charge of £2.50 will apply to orders under £10.00)
Please be advised that check in at the hotel will only be allowed when a valid credit or debit card is presented at the desk. Please note that during check in, the hotel will process a card pre-authorisation of your full room rate for the period of your stay (on flexible rates only) plus an additional £50 per night to cover any incidental charges. These funds may be held for up to 5 working days.