City Centre Accommodations at the Arora Hotel Manchester
Arora Hotel Manchester offers 141 superbly appointed accommodation rooms in Manchester City Centre made up of Superior, Premier and Executive bedrooms.
Check-in at Arora Hotel Manchester is from 14:00 hours; check-out is 11:00 hours. Early check-in and late check-out are subject to availability and may be subject to extra charges.
» Superior Double Bedrooms feature:
- Double bed
- Mini cooler
- Direct Dial Telephone
- WiFi Internet Access
- Air Conditioning
- Tea and Coffee making facility
- Iron and ironing board
- Electronic safe
- Heated towel rail
- Steam free mirrors
- Bathroom speakers
» Superior Double Double rooms feature – in addition to the above features of Superior Double Room:
- Spacious bedroom
- Two Double beds in the room
» Premier King Rooms feature – in addition to above features of Superior Double Rooms:
- Larger bedroom plus seating area
- King-size double bed
- Luxury toiletries
» Family Rooms feature – in addition to the above features of Superior Double Room:
- Spacious bedroom
- Two double-size beds that can accommodate up to two adults and two children or four adults
» Additional bedroom features – on request:
- Accessible rooms
- A Cot can be added to the room a baby and the double double rooms are perfect for a family of two adults and two children to share for free, subject to availability. Extra bed can be added to the room for maximum two children for a supplement of £25, subject to availability.
If you are not planning to go out and fancy a meal in your room, a 24–hour room service menu is available with all items freshly made from the restaurant 24 (a room service tray charge of £2.50 will apply to orders under £10.00)
Please be advised that check in at the hotel will only be allowed when a valid credit or debit card is presented at the desk. Please note that during check in, the hotel will process a card pre-authorisation of your full room rate for the period of your stay (on flexible rates only) plus an additional £50 per night to cover any incidental charges. These funds may be held for up to 5 working days.